Date of last modification : 06/23/2021
1. Who are the data controllers and the Data Protection Officer?
As part of the protection of your Data, the regulations define two key roles:
• the data controller who determines the purposes for collecting your Data. This is the company IMPATIENCE, whose head office is located at 2 Rue d'Aubuisson 31000 TOULOUSE, reachable via the contact form in link at the bottom of this page "Contact us";
• the Data Protection Officer who advises and supports our company in our process of compliance with personal data regulations. The latter can be contacted via the contact form at the bottom of this "Contact us" page or by mail, at the address DPO - DEPARTEMENT FEMININ - 2 Rue d'Aubuisson 31000 TOULOUSE.
2. What Personal Data do we collect?
Your Personal Data is collected for example: "when you enter them in the dedicated forms on the Site, when you place an order on the Site, during your exchanges with customer service and more generally when you browse our Site". This is the following Personal Data:
The information collected during the creation of your account on the Site such as your last name, first name, postal address, e-mail, date of birth, and telephone number, your contact preferences concerning the subscription to our newsletter;
The information necessary for the management and the follow-up of your orders such as your credit card data for carrying out the transaction, your order history (for example: "purchase amount, references of the products ordered), your written exchanges with our customer service ".
The information collected during your navigation on the Site such as the history of your navigation (for example: "the date and time of the connection and / or navigation, the pages visited"), the type of terminal and browser , your location, the language of the browser, the access provider, the IP address.
3. Why do we use your Personal Data?
We use your Personal Data for several reasons.
Our first objective is of course to always satisfy you as a customer. As such, we collect the majority of your Data as part of your purchasing actions in order in particular to deliver your orders and support you in monitoring our relationship.
On the other hand, we are likely to collect your Data when you give us your consent for purposes that will optimize your experience with our brand.
Finally, other Data is collected because it arises from a need for a legitimate interest (for example: "to allow you access to our Site and its use").
You will find further examples of the purposes of Data collection below:
4. What rights do you have in relation to your Data?
In accordance with the applicable personal data regulations, you have and can exercise the following rights with us:
Right of access: you have the right to access the Personal Data that we process;
Right of rectification: you have the right to ask us to rectify your Data if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
Right to erasure: you have the right to ask us to delete your Data (subject to the terms set out in Article 8 below);
Right to object: you have the right to request to no longer receive communications from us by using our online forms, our links at the bottom of our emails.
Right to portability: you have the right to request the portability of your Data, if the conditions for the exercise of this right are met;
Right to information: you have the right to obtain information about how we process your Data.
In order to exercise your right, you can send us an email by filling out the contact form, reason "Customer service" located on the contact page of the Site or by letter or by post, to the address DPO - DEPARTEMENT FEMININ - 2 Rue d 'Aubuisson
31000 TOULOUSE. We may ask you to provide us with proof of identity.
We are committed to responding to you as soon as possible after our services receive your request.
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletters, you can click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails, or configure the sending of newsletters in your account, if you have one.
5. Who are the recipients of your Personal Data?
Your Data is mainly intended for use by our services. They are sometimes likely to be communicated to external recipients for the reasons described below. In any case, the recipients of your Data are selected by us according to their competence in terms of data security and confidentiality. We sign contracts with these recipients to ensure the high level of security of their systems. These are our service providers responsible for optimizing the operation of our sites, ensuring your transactions and payment security, our service providers in charge of logistics (storage, preparation and delivery of your products), or our service. client, our service providers in charge of marketing and commercial studies, or advertising service providers.
Your Data may also be transferred to third parties, (1) subject to your prior consent, for processing in accordance with the purpose or purposes for which your Data were collected or (2) in cases where we are there required by law, in the context of legal proceedings, or if it is a mandatory request from a public authority or (3) if we are involved in a merger, acquisition , disposal of assets.
6. Security and confidentiality of your Personal Data
We implement technical and organizational measures to ensure the security, integrity, authenticity and confidentiality of Personal Data. We make sure that our partners maintain a level of protection similar to ours with regard to your Personal Data. We also make sure that your transactions are secure thanks to the implementation of appropriate measures and the fight against fraud.
8. How long are your Personal Data kept?
We keep your Personal Data for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Thus, we keep:
• your Personal Data, with the exception of your banking data which is collected and processed through our service providers in charge of managing payments, for 3 years from the date of the last interaction between us (i.e. that is to say of your last purchase, of the last contact (call, email, chat or social networks) with our customer service, the opening of our newsletter, or failing that, the date of creation of the customer's profile);
• Your bank details are kept by our payment partners, BNP and Paypal. When shopping online, you must enter your bank details in the fields provided for this purpose.
• Once your Data has been deleted from our database, some of your Data may be kept in archive form with restricted and strictly limited access for the purposes of meeting our legal, accounting and tax obligations, but also to manage your possible complaints and requests. guarantees within the limit of the applicable limitation periods.
• Once your Personal Data is no longer necessary for the purposes or for archiving purposes to meet our legal obligations or for the needs of the applicable prescription, your Data will be irreversibly anonymized.
• At any time, you have the option of asking us to delete all or part of your Data, to oppose its processing or to request its limitation, in accordance with Article 4 above. In the event of a request to delete your Data, it will be deleted from our database and kept in the form of an archive as indicated above.
We would like to point out that in the event of a complaint relating to the protection of your Personal Data, you can also contact the French supervisory authority, the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés, the site of which is accessible at the following address: https://www.cnil.fr/