Date of last update: 06/23/2021
When viewing our Site, cookies are placed on your computer, mobile or tablet.
What is a cookie ?
If you do not wish to change the configuration of cookies, simply continue your visit to the site.
You can configure your cookie preferences at any time by clicking here.
To find out more about cookies and their impact on you and your browsing experience, visit the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
Who places the cookies?
Cookies are placed on the site directly by the company IMPATIENCE SARL, whose head office is located at 2 Rue d'Aubuisson 31000 TOULOUSE.
In addition, cookies are placed by some of our partners on the site, known as third-party cookies.
What type of cookies do we use?
• Authentication cookies: These cookies are essential in order to identify you and access your account on our site. They expire when you exit the browsing session.
• Audience measurement cookies: These so-called performance cookies are intended to improve the performance of the departementféminin.com site. They are used for statistical purposes, and they make it possible to analyze and measure the audience of the Département Féminin site, according to the information obtained on the navigation of visitors.
• Functional cookies: These cookies collect your preferences and thus facilitate your navigation on the site (eg choice of language, articles viewed, etc.).
• Personal recommendation cookies: These cookies facilitate the recommendation of Products and / or Services on the departementféminin.com Site, thanks to the analysis of your browsing.
Who are our service providers likely to collect cookies?
• CRISP : CRISP is software that facilitates exchanges with you, by displaying a dialogue window on the lower right corner of our page.
• FACEBOOK PIXEL: FACEBOOK PIXEL allows us to identify users from our publications on Facebook.
Who are the recipients of the information stored in cookies?
The information stored in the cookies issued by the departementfeminin.com site or by its partners is intended for it, except in the case of "third party cookies" exclusively managed by third parties, which are their sole responsibility.
How to manage cookies on browsers? How to accept or refuse the deposit of cookies on your terminal?
Cookies can be managed in different ways: depending on your preferences, you can authorize, refuse or deactivate them (a cookie that has already been placed can only be deactivated, it will only be deleted at the end of its lifetime). . We draw your attention to the fact that the total rejection of cookies may lead to making some of our Services inaccessible or lead to a less efficient, less efficient or less suitable use of our Services.
You can express your choices and modify your wishes through your browser.
Chrome : Click here
Internet explorer : Click here
Firefox : Click here
Opera : Click here
What is the storage period for cookies?
The shelf life of cookies is 13 months maximum.